OneView includes a unique feature that allows Meaningful Use Administrators to package up or "snapshot" CMS Submission filings for archiving. The Attestation feature is located on the Meaningful Use tab and only available to users assigned to the Package Administrator Role in the Meaningful Use package.
The Attestation feature takes a snapshot of attestation information the date you attest. This snapshot of information is stored permanently in the OneView database and locked.
Submissoin features include:
- The captured data includes CQM, CM, and MSM summary and detail data as well as the ability to capture measure data not derived from the DR (e.g., YES/NO responses such as CM-2, drug-to-drug allergy interaction check).
- Recording and locking Core Measure, Menu Set Measure and Clinical Quality Measure responses for the Submission period defined.
- Archives ALL MEDITECH dictionary codes relevant to the Submission reporting period.
- Archives ALL detailed patient-level data and identifiable PHI that are behind each summary report.
- The ability to upload files of relevant supporting documentation associated with a CQM, CM, or MSM Measure, for example, MEDITECH screenshots, payment calculations (such as cost report data), ONC EHR licensing documentation and any documentation to support your attention filing, ensuring you are prepared for a CMS audit.