OneView Release Notes
What's New in OneView 220.127.116.11
Release Date: Friday, March 29, 2013
New Features and Enhancements:
Multi-Site: OneView includes the ability to support hospital users from multiple sites accessing the application with each site having their own roles and permissions. Multi-site roles and permissions are defined at the site and package level granting users access to specific sites and packages.
Attestation: OneView includes a unique feature that allows Meaningful Use Administrators to package up or “snapshot” CMS Attestation filings for archiving. The Attestation feature takes a snapshot of attestation information the date you attest. This snapshot of information is stored permanently in the OneView database and locked. The captured data includes CQM, CM, and MSM summary and detail data as well as the ability to capture measure data not derived from the DR (e.g., YES/NO responses such as CM-2, drug-to-drug allergy interaction check).
Manage Dictionaries: Enhanced dictionary functionality with all MEDITECH technologies: CS, Magic and MAT.
Audit Log: The audit log reporting has been moved from the Administration tab under the MU package tab.
User Guide: Help documentation is now available in OneView.
Meaningful Use Package:
- Enhancements have been made to use the same methodology for summary and detail level calculations, including Stroke and VTE.
- Enhancements have been made to the archiving cleanup process.
- Enhancements have been made to the stroke patient compilation process.
Acmeware is constantly looking to improve the security in all applications. Updates have been made to ensure that highly sensitive information is not stored in a readable or easily decodable format in OneView.
- Updated issue with the Hospital Settings facility selection function.
- Core Measures 7 reporting: Changed the age criteria from > 2 to > 1. This will capture ages 2 and above.
- Updated issues with the Patient Audit log scrollbar getting cut off.
- Updated issue with the RxNormCodes procedure.