OneView Release Notes
What's New in OneView 188.8.131.52
Release Date: Friday, January 24, 2014
New Features and Enhancements:
- Security enhancements made for auditing the number of failed attempts to logon by a user to prevent against brute force, dictionary, and other password attacks in OneView. These policy settings help prevent attackers from guessing users’ passwords, and they decrease the likelihood of successful attacks on your network. OneView includes auditing logon failure events and account lockout policy security setting.
- Client feedback indicated CMS Meaningful auditing firm wanted report printouts with the Product Name, Company Name, Hospital name and/or Logo, Page # & Date/Time.
Meaningful Use Package:
- Calculation Engine
- Stage 1:
CM-7 population procedures updated to allow Vital Signs on prior visits to meet numerator criteria.
- Stage 2:
- CM 11 Medication Reconciliation code modified to function with current MEDITECH Best Practices.
- CM-3 population procedures updated to allow Vital Signs on prior visits to meet numerator criteria.
- CM 4 & MSM 2 population procedures updated for new CS tables.