OneView Application Release Notes
What's New in OneView Application 4.1.14
Release Date: Tuesday, January 10, 2016
New Features and Enhancements:
Submission Wizard: Acmeware has enhanced the OneView submission wizard to automate the generation of QRDA reports for electronic submission and audit compliance. Submission Wizard updates to include the ability to download QRDA category 1 reports by reporting period. In addition, the following features are available.
- Submission Wizard includes Audit Compliance data by submission reporting period.
- Submission Wizard includes Joint Commission – Healthcare Organization ID (HCO ID) for organization participating in ORYX.
- Submission Wizard includes QRDA reports including all patients downloadable as a zip file.
Below is a link to the Submission Wizard Help Guide
- Submission Wizard
- Added new archive tables related to new data captured and enhanced archive process for QRDA exporting.
- Objective measure archive reports changed to reflect measures selected during attestation wizard.
- Manage Dictionaries:
- Added order category to dictionary for resuscitation orders.
- OneView Updates
- A new service has been added to OneView to assist with managing the software product including diagnostics, alerting, activities and updates.
OneView Package Dependencies:
- Hospital Quality version 4.1.14
- Physician Quality version 4.1.6