OneView Hospital Quality Release Notes
What's New in OneView Hospital Quality 4.1.17
Release Date: Thursday, December 27, 2017
Electronic submission: Acmeware has enhanced the OneView submission wizard to automate the generation of QRDA reports for electronic submission and audit compliance. Submission Wizard updates to include the ability to download QRDA category 1 reports by reporting period. In addition, the following features are available.
- Submission Wizard includes Audit Compliance data by submission reporting period.
- Submission Wizard includes Joint Commission – Healthcare Organization ID (HCO ID) for organization participating in ORYX.
- Submission Wizard includes QRDA reports including all patients downloadable as a zip file.
Below is a link to the Submission Wizard Help Guide with Step-by-step instructions for using the HQ Submission Wizard in OneView for both scheduling and preparing your submission.
Here's a summary of what's new in this update:
New Features and Enhancements:
- Acmeware has launched a OneView submission scheduling for our customers to sign up for a time slot for hospital quality program submissions for Meaningful Use (MU), Inpatient Quality Reporting (IQR) and/or Joint Commission ORYX. Please utilize the Submission Wizard Help Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- The Submission Wizard Locking feature has been enabled for Hospital Quality to allow users to lock down a submission in preparation for production submissions.
- Changes have been made to the OneView Update service to assist the OneView Product Team manage the software including diagnostics, alerting, activities and statistical information.
- Updated OneView Update service to collect system information for support and maintenance for better proactive support. These changes allows the OneView Product Team to better support our clients with upgrades and troubleshooting issues as they come up.
- Enhanced performance of Value Set Measure Summary details for drilldown.
- Updated the Submission Wizard reports to include locked down submission reports and QRDA category 1 files.
- Updated the Transition of Care measurement to require numerator dates for the calendar year.
- Fixed an issue with the Discharge Dispositions in the Summary of Care Home Dispositions dictionary to exclude patients from measure. Customer Support Ticket: #2484
- Fixed an issue with data truncating by increasing column size for ValueDisplay in tbMU_OM_OrderProviders. Customer Support Ticket: #2797
Clinical Quality Measures:
- Corrected invalid column names in release 4.1.16 within Medications captured at Discharge section of data capture.
- Updated ED Details report page to include link from ER Service Date to Encounter Begin Date to help correct changes with QRDA updates from 4.1.16 release.
- Corrected issue with Invalid MT platform database reference within capture of demographic data.
- Corrected issue with ICU end dates for transfers to ICU. Customer Support Ticket: #2539
- Corrected issue with Supplemental Data collection that was creating duplicate entries in Demographic data. Customer Support Ticket: #2032
- Added filters to QRDA process for performance improvement when generating QRDA output.