OneView Release Notes
What's New in OneView 18.104.22.168
Release Date: Wednesday, April 08, 2015
New Features and Enhancements:
- Added the ability to edit existing report subscriptions under My Subscriptions.
- Corrected issue in the report subscription parameters with users not being able to select all providers from the parameters selection.
- Corrected issue in the report subscriptions with users unable to create monthly subscriptions.
- Corrected issue with the report subscriptions saving the subscription time 1 hour earlier from what the user selected.
Meaningful Use Package:
- Stage 1:
- MSM-7: Corrected issue with summary totals to count unique visits, not patients. The impact of this change could result in higher denominator and/or numerator totals.
- Calculation Engine:
- ALL Stages:
- ALL Versions: The Event/Activity DateTime is used as a Discharge DateTime when the patient's ABS Status is ER. However, this DateTime is not always populated as users do not always properly depart patients from the ER via MT. We will use the ABS Discharge DateTime if the Event/Activity DateTime is NULL.
- Stage 1:
- CM-7 (MAGIC, CS): Corrected issue with supplementary method for obtaining the height and weight components of patient vital signs. Our standard method looks for specific queries; the additional method includes referring both height and weight that are stored as discrete data elements. A check against this table has been added to our standard population, to incorporate it with the query-based data.
- Stage 2:
- CM-3 (MAGIC, CS): Corrected issue with supplementary method for obtaining the height and weight components of patient vital signs. Our standard method looks for specific queries; the additional method includes referring both height and weight that are stored as discrete data elements. A check against this table has been added to our standard population, to incorporate it with the query-based data. The impact of this change could be a higher performance rate because the population of patients visits is referenced from OeVisitData.
- CM-12 (MAT): All references to AdmVisitClinicalQueries have been replaced with RegAcctQuery_Result in the query that populates the data details table.
- CM-16 (MAT): Corrected issue with Medication Scanned and Patient Scanned columns transposed in population.
- MSM-2: MEDITECH has updated their workflow with an option that allows “standard” OE report screens to identify certain types of reports as progress notes. We have modified our logic to account for this new workflow.
- MSM-2: New workflow from MT via MG DTS OE 16492, DR DTS 6617. This MT OE change adds a new field to page one of the DPT Report Dictionary called “Progress Note?” which allows a Y/N/blank response. The logic will then be able to reference this field in order to differentiate between report types the site designates as Progress Notes, versus those that are not and therefore should not be counted for this measure.
- Clinical Quality Measures:
- ALL Versions (VTE): Corrected Flags for VTE-1 that were not matched to correct Device Applied Contra item.
- ALL Versions (VTE): Corrected Logic to AND/OR the right items for VTE-5 Denominator.
- ALL Versions: Corrected issue with patients included as exclusion in 22.214.171.124 for VTE-1, not showing up as performance not met in 126.96.36.199.
- ALL Versions: Corrected the date used for the flags to reflect the ICU date being checked against for Device Applied flags.
- ALL Versions: Corrects flags to remove NonElect in the following Aspirin Allergen flags (AMI).
- ALL Versions (VTE): Corrected date check for flag to make sure it was looking within 1 day after admit but on this flag instead since it is the one referenced on yes/no report:
- MAT Versions: Added criteria and activity event to the check for meds at discharge. This handles cases where the same order that was placed prior to admit date is used at discharge.
- ALL Versions: Added logic to check only sources for current facility when looking at prior visits.