OneView Hospital Quality Release Notes
What's New in OneView Hospital Quality 5.0.2
Release Date: Thursday, September 13, 2018
Version 5.0.2 adds new functionality and support for Stage 3 Program Requirements for Eligible Hospitals, CAHs and Dual-Eligible Hospitals Attesting to CMS Stage 3 reporting for Objective Measures. We have added a Known Issues resource to the OneView Resource Center.
Here's a summary of what's new in this update:
Program Stage 3 Objectives and Measures for 2018:
EP - Electronic Prescribing
PEA - Patient Electronic Access to Health Information
CCTPE - Coordination of Care through Patient Engagement
HIE - Health Information Exchange
CPOE - Computerized Provider Order Entry
Crosswalk between Stage 2 and 3: https://support.acmeware.com/KB/View/4644-oneview-stage--crosswalk
- We have added a Known Issues resource to the OneView Resource Center.
New Features and Enhancements: (for all platforms unless specified)
- Updated dictionary name from Location Exclusion to Exclude Locations. This dictionary allows for exclusion of locations (ex. psych and rehab units) being reported for Objective Measure.
Per CMS IPPS…
- Added tooltips and header descriptions for each dictionary item to provide more information regarding how the items works and what measures they apply to.
- Updated dictionary folders to organize dictionary items into folders by measures, if applicable.
- Stage 3: CPOE Diagnostic Imaging– This measure utilizes the existing CPOE manage dictionary to allow users to add additional Radiology categories for diagnostic imaging.
- QRDA updates in preparation for submissions.
Fixes: (for all platforms unless specified)
Please Note: Customer Support Tickets referenced below may be Acmeware client specific and are not visible to all clients on the Customer Support Portal.
- Objective Measure Trend: Under the dashboards folder, corrected an issue with the trendline scope for Patient Electronic Access measure 2. Customer Support Ticket: #2222, #2643
- CQM Summary: Corrected header in report for VTE-1 Denominator Exclusions (previously read Exceptions).
- MAGIC Only: The Race (Map System) dictionary has been corrected to show Assigned text box items; previously was blank.
- Corrected typo on ‘Neuraxial’ in the procedures dictionary under VTE.
- Corrected typo on ‘Ethnicity’ in the supplemental dictionary.
- Corrected issue by adding DAbsService to the lookup for Non-Acute Care Services. MEDITECH is looking to this new area for Service exclusions. Impact: Should find Services that were not in DMisService dictionary as some service options were not found in MIS. Customer Support Ticket: #4475
Clinical Quality Measures (CQM):
- Update CQM collection logic for collecting Exam data - requirements changed Exam Performed to Assessment Performed. Customer Support Ticket: #4233
- Correct references in Supplemental Data capture for measures that referenced an invalid source ID. Impact: Demographic data collection may be limited if patient is not found. Customer Support Ticket: #3076
- Eliminated items where MEDITECH allowed empty dates for items in PCM application query data captured, as items must have dates in QRDA reports. Customer Support Ticket: #2230
- Corrected issue with patients who had multiple answers for their race recorded being reported incorrectly, now we are pulling latest updated race. Impact: Patient who had multiple answers for their race could have been reported incorrectly. The ordering was not handling the race.
- VTE-1/2: Medications for numerators were not correctly setting flags due to typos in name or flag processing order. Impact: VTE-1 and VTE-2 numerator flags not being set, so may pick up more patients in numerator for meds admin or med admin/order contras.
- MAGIC only:
- Corrected a syntax issue for Race dictionary to function as intended when setting items. Impact: Items in this dictionary would appear to be missing. Customer Support Ticket: #3135
- Expanse and MAT only:
- Corrected issue with discharged medications have different actions for 'medications continued on discharge’. Impact: OneView will report more medications at discharge for all measures that look for this category in specifications. Customer Support Ticket: #4385