OneView Release Notes
What's New in OneView 4.0
Release Date: Monday, October 21, 2013
The OneView EHR Meaningful Use EH / CAH Package (2014 Edition) includes a comprehensive EHR Meaningful Use reporting, validation, analysis and logging solutions for clients using MEDITECH MAGIC, CS or M-AT applications and the Data Repository (DR) data warehouse.
The OneView EHR Meaningful Use Package includes all of the components necessary to generate EHR Meaningful Use (MU) 2014 Edition Stage 1 or Stage 2, Clinical Quality Measure (CQM) (for a selected 16 of 29 measures), Core Measures (CM), and Menu Set Measures (MSM) necessary to achieve attestation.
Certified by the Drummond Group, OneView's EHR Meaningful Use 2014 Edition Package meets the follow requirements:
- Modular EHR General Criteria (Modules Tested: 170.314(c)(1, 2, 3); 170.314(d)(1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8); 170.314(g)(2, 4)
- Clinical Quality Measures tested: CMS009v2; CMS026v1; CMS030v3; CMS031v2; CMS032v3;CMS053v2; CMS055v2; CMS060v2; CMS071v3; CMS072v2; CMS073v2; CMS091v3; CMS100v2;CMS102v2: CMS104v2; CMS105v2; CMS107v2; CMS108v2; CMS109v2; CMS110v2; CMS111v2;CMS113v2; CMS114v2; CMS171v3; CMS172v3; CMS178v3; CMS185v2; CMS188v3; CMS190v2.
Electronic Receipt and Submission of Clinical Quality Measures:
- OneView has been certified and tested to meet the Clinical Quality Measure electronic submission requirements for data transmittal using QRDA1 (patient specific) and QRDA3 (measure summary) specifications.
Features of the OneView EHR Meaningful Use Package include:
- A well-organized web-based portal application with a familiar user interface (UI) from which MU reporting related processes can be managed and executed.
- The ability to report on CQM, CM and MSM information derived from a MEDITECH DR.
- The ability to import non-MEDITECH CQM, CM and MSM information from a certified source into the OneView data mart (may require a contract addendum and possible additional cost).
- A robust set of MU data validation reports including the ability to diagnose detailed criteria answering why a performance measure is not met for an individual patient.
- A set of analysis reports that provide insight into how performance measure values were arrived at for CQMs, CMs and MSMs. These reports are intended to assist in identifying sources impacting low performance and to aid in implementing new or improved business practices that will improve performance measures.
- Dashboard reports that clearly convey a real time snapshot of performance measures.
- The ability to log any user who views patient PHI data in OneView EHR MU for reporting.
- The tools to ensure you are prepared for CMS auditing with audit preparation features.
Acmeware OneView 4.0 contains the following new features
- Server/Database Support:
- OneView now supports Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and Microsoft SQL Server 2012.
- Support Tab:
- Instantly access and search for supporting documentation from anywhere in OneView.
- Instantly send feedback from anywhere in OneView.
- Multi-Site Enhancements:
- Create site specific user default dashboard.
- Electronic Submission of Clinical Quality Measures:
- Certified and tested to meet the Clinical Quality Measure electronic submission requirements for data transmittal using QRDA1 (patient specific) and QRDA3 (measure summary) specifications.
- New Report graphs
- New reports with sparklines and indicators
- Export Formats
- Microsoft Excel XLSX: The Excel export option in the Export dropdown now exports to Microsoft Excel 2010 format and the file extension is XLSX. This format is compatible with Microsoft Excel 2007-2010 as well as Microsoft Excel 2003.
- Microsoft Word DOCX: The Word format option in the Export dropdown now exports to Microsoft Word 2010 format and the file extension is DOCX. This format is compatible with Microsoft Word 2007-2010 as well as Microsoft Word 2003.
- The OneView Report Engine contains a number of performance improvements rendering large reports.
- Enhanced security that exceeds HIPAA and CMS regulatory requirements for access and dissemination of Protected Health Information (PHI) data.
- OneView employs the most stringent 256-bit encryption technology, exceeding current federal guidelines for the transmission of PHI data. OneView uses a Triple-DES encryption algorithm (TDEA) and Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA) SHA-256 for cryptographic hash functionality.
- OneView implements encryption algorithms identified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) which is an approved security function in Annex A of the Federal Information Processing Standards (FIPS).
- End-User Device Encryption:
- OneView is designed to encrypt all locally store electronic health information on end-user devices using the most stringent 256-bit encryption technology. OneView encrypts all exported documents using Triple-DES encryption algorithm (TDEA) under Approve Security Functions for FIPS PUB 140-2 security requirements for Cryptograph Modules.